Hi everyone! It's Safer Internet Day.. if you get chance today (or one day this week) could you give my videos a little watch and let me know how you get on :)
1. The first video is explaining what Safer Internet Day is. At the end of this video you will need to watch the little mouse video on the BBC bitesize website explaining what the internet is. Here is the link you will need: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z4gwhyc/articles/zgwnsbk
2. This is a picture of Yaxley Infant School's certificate that we get if you all take part in today's activities.
3. This video is of me reading a story called, "Detective Digiduck". Listen carefully as this will be what the activities are based around. If you would rather listen to the author read the story follow this link: https://jwp.io/s/AZcKYu4R?jwsource=cl
4. The next video is of me giving you a recap of what we have learnt from Wise_Owl in the story.
5. The final video is me explaining how to do the activities.
6. The final two images are just for you to look at on the screen - there is no need to print them out unless you really want to. Year 1, you might want to tell a grown up what you would like your 'email' to say or I will be impressed if you write it yourself. Year 2, you might want to write this yourself or you could tell a grown up what you would like to put and they can scribe it for you. And just discuss the last one with a grown up at home :)
STAY SAFE ONLINE & in real life everyone!
General Safer Internet Day website: https://www.saferinternetday.org/home
Safer Internet Day 2021 website: https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day/2021