1. https://youtu.be/a4FXl4zb3E4 link to a place value song.
2. Odd one out - Good opportunity for reasoning and explaining your understanding.
3. Whizzy words – the vocabulary you might be using this week.
4. Dienes cubes / ‘ten sticks’ and ‘ones’.
5. What number does this represent? If you have your own cubes you could use them but if not, Lego bricks or anything you can find will be a good alternative / representation – frozen peas for the ones and carrot for the ten stick?!
6. Can you show us your own representations of teen numbers?