This week we have decided to take handwriting out of the phonics lesson and give it a session of it's own. I'm sorry there are no lines as guides on the software we are using but hopefully you get the idea!
1. Right handed pencil grip & 2. Right handed sitting posture.
3. Left handed pencil grip & 4. Left handed sitting posture.
5. It's important to do a gross & fine motor warm up to get your muscles and fingers ready for writing.
6. Practise staying between the lines in your book by doing today's pattern - if you need to, feel free to use three lines to start with.
7. Today & tomorrow we are focusing on the 'long ladder letters'.