This week we have decided to take handwriting out of the phonics lesson and give it a session of it's own. I'm sorry there are no lines as guides on the software we are using but hopefully you get the idea!
I've added the pencil grips for left and right handers & the correct posture for good handwriting again as a reminder, but if you need them again on Thursday and Friday just revisit today or yesterday's post.
1. Right handed pencil grip & 2. Right handed sitting posture.
3. Left handed pencil grip & 4. Left handed sitting posture.
5. It's important to do a gross & fine motor warm up to get your muscles and fingers ready for writing.
6. Practise staying between the lines in your book by doing today's pattern - if you need to, feel free to use three lines to start with.
7. Today we are focusing on the 'long ladder letters'.
8. Can you write the words from the sheet in your book - super neat of course!