1. https://youtu.be/uedvwH6Ay18 - link to a good place value song about teen numbers!
2. Matching game – you could practise writing the numbers out as words – being able to do this (to 20) is an end of year one target.
3. Today’s Whizzy Words – the vocabulary you might need today.
4. A good opportunity for problem solving and reasoning. Can you explain your answer?
5. Build then draw a representation of the number in the middle. Then build and draw one more and one less on each side. Repeat this activity with different ‘teen’ numbers in the middle (11-19). As an extra challenge put a number in one of the other boxes instead of the middle as your starting point.